Well, my trip to the Ukraine has been filled with frustrations. We got here and found out that the cabling was bad. My co-worker has had problems getting the internet connection up and I can't get our Telephone circuit up because I can't get into our telephone switch. We are still waiting for some equipment. We have to go on a trek tomorrow to try and find some cable.
Today was my birthday and it was quite uneventful. I did get some nice happy bithday wishes from some people that mean quite a bit to me( most of all my wife!!). I had cake and ice cream at the hotel restaurant by myself, because my co-worker was so tired I told him to go ahead and go to bed since they were taking so long to bring out my desert. On the other hand how many people from the US get to have their birthday while they are in the Ukraine? I can't complain too much.
The weather has been very nice. A bit cool, but no rain or snow. I took some pictures and I will post a few on here.
This is a picture of the Stadium that you can see outside my hotel window. Manchester United was playing Ukraine.


1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wish I would have known. I hope you get back (or got back) safely and soon.
Post a Comment